Friday, October 24, 2008



Molo's blog has been neglected, once again. Why do you ask? Well, for several reasons: a show at 108 Occidental Gallery, a show at SOIL gallery, writing a professional column (believe it or not!) for CityArts Seattle-watch for it in their December issue, working on a cover for Louis Liard magazine, taking over as manager of the security department, and getting ready for my big show at Vermillion, The San Juans. Which opens next thursday, October 30th, and will be up all of November!

So sorry to all of you for slacking in all my reviews, thoughts, and various what-nots that you read hear. I love you all very much and thank you for your continued readership.


Hey, I just noticed that I reviewed the Walkmen's album, twice, on this blog....WHOOPS!!

Let me just updated my Top Ten Albums of the year list here:

1. The Walkman You and Me
2. The Cool Kids The Bake Sale
3. Cold War Kids Loyalty to Loyalty
4. Tapes N' Tapes Walk It Off
5. Grand Archives Grand Archives
6. Neon Neon Stainless Style
7. Siger Ros Meo Suo I Eyrum Vio Spilum
8. Astronautalis Pomegranate
9. Vamprie Weekend Vampire Weekend
10. Local H 12 Angry Months

No comments: