Sunday, May 25, 2008

The first sunburn of summer


Molo's blog has been a bit neglected over the last few weeks. I am sorry dear readers, I shall try to do better. What have I been up to you may ask? Well, I did get a weekend trip in recently to the Blakely Island (pictured above)

It's a private island in the San Juans. I don't really need to wax poetic about how lovely it was, hanging out in a barely developed NW paradise with eagles, otters and whales. Fishing for the elusive Vampire Sex Trout and drinking plenty of whisky...beach naps, fireside chats, and even a pool table in the house...kayaking and such. It was a pretty good time. If you ever have the opportunity to spend some time up there I highly suggest it! It's like the quite, more secluded and undeveloped version of Orcas Island or San Juan. No bars, but plenty of beauty.

stay tuned...

....more on this matter and recent film/music/art happens will be added soon....

No comments: