Thursday, October 21, 2010

Blue Scholars, Brother Ali and the City Arts Fest

Hey y'all.  In case you haven't heard, I'm going to see like 7 events at the City Arts Fest and I will be bringing you and the world live coverage on my brand spankin' new Twitter here.  You should like totally folly me, yah dig? I know you can't resist witty language like that.  (see:  sarcasm)  Seriously, though, check it out.   I'm a tweet newbie, so please bear with me.

Meanwhile, here are 2 pics from the excellent Blue Scholars and Brother Ali show.  I won't go into too many details about the show at this time, other than to say that it was great to see such an energetic hip hop show at the Paramount and a huge, enthusiastic crowd!  Brother Ali was the shit.  Oh, and check out the City Arts Fest Pool for far better pictures than these.


No comments: